It's hard to find a friend. It's hard to find a friend. -Tom Petty

Photobucket

Saturday, December 13, 2008

FAO izzatie

u should hold the highest post in the organization of my fuckin awful life.u make me happy in any damnful way even me deeply inside of my heart sadly suggest that u are not happy urself.of being with me tbf tbh.im so grateful of having u and learn that u are the person that i would live and die for.v2.u had been noted in my life.in knowlegde that u would always be in my fuckin lame side,i pledged to change myself.for a better to be honest.i couldnt write any further of feeling that who am i?a goofy who try to impress the queen?a scum who hardly try to amuse the beauty?im duff myself.queen of soultaker.that is what u are.n now u are mine and hoping that it would always be like that in anyhow.;(

2 comments:

zaty said...

hmm.please dont say like dat cyg..u are not a duff!not a scum!not a goofy neither!!4 me u are perfect n the best men that i have meet..u're wrong!i'm not a queen!
putra i love wif all my heart..

zaty said...

now u should delete it dear=)