It's hard to find a friend. It's hard to find a friend. -Tom Petty

Photobucket

Friday, August 19, 2011

How do I hope my future's gonna be? ;)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t to all.
My ardent readers, this post speaks about how I hope my future is going to be. Okay before that, let's be realistic. I'd love to commence by stating the current things happening in my life at the moment. One of the obvious things is I am now trying my level best to fit myself in this not-so-new atmosphere. Teaching atmosphere. Honestly, I had never imagined myself before standing in front of a class occupied with those who we called students and TEACH! :0 What? Come again? Did I say teach? LOL.

But as much as I'm reluctant to say this, I have actually instilled an interest in this line. Obviously I have not gone for a real teaching yet but to the very least, I am not as reluctant as I was before. So, come what may in the future, I'll definitely spill out my best. InsyaAllah. So basically you guys should know that I am going to be a teacher, an educator and a care-giver for our future generation. Being in this line, I would not say that I am going to earn a BIG income. Wouldn't be that well-off compared to engineers, doctors, and lawyers who earn like thousands a month. But, I would definitely lead a stable, moderate and happy life. HAPPY? Okay, I'm not certain about that. But as how I view things now, a happy life is imminent for me. That's my greatest desire in the future. InsyaAllah.

Photobucket
( Aku bukan nak kutuk kau, tapi kau belum ada rupa nak jadi cikgu lagi lah putra ;0 )
( Gambar Sem 1, I was FAT. So silakan kutuk. Terima kasih :) )

*Aku nak sambung lagi. Tapi kena gerak pergi surau nak tolong masak*
(Eh, aku cakap melayu eh tadi?) Haa, okay BYE!

No comments: