It's hard to find a friend. It's hard to find a friend. -Tom Petty

Photobucket

Sunday, August 14, 2011

It has been a while. A LONG while. :)

Alhamdulillah. It has been a while since I posted a 'post' here. In my very own blog. Okay, seriously I didn't miss blogging until I came across this one unique blog of my pal, a very close one. Then I decided to start blogging again. Like all over again. From the scratch. Though it is not really from the scratch. But still, I know I should start fresh after I deleted a few of my earlier posts. The posts which have jeopardized myself and my future career. But that was back then. I believe and I AM now the new me. No more hanky panky ! Alhamdulillah sekali lagi. Aku percaya aku dah banyak berubah sekarang. If you guys still remember some of my deleted posts previously, it was all about my wild, dark life. Astaghfirullahalzim. How could I've been dumped in such a disgusting life? But again, I fervently believe that for everything that happened, there is a silver lining behind it. Just need to have faith. Peep , it's already late. I'd love to write more, but you know time constraint has always been my ultimate rival. I'll definitely write more tomorrow. My passion for blogging has not faded. YET. So, do expect more from me. Later guys. Bye.

No comments: