It's hard to find a friend. It's hard to find a friend. -Tom Petty

Photobucket

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Karnival Lipis 2013

So last week afzan comrade was involved with the Karnival Lipis 2013 that was held at dataran lipis, Kuala Lipis, Pahang. There were 17 items all together that were assigned to put up a performance and I was involved with two of items; Speech Choir and Music Rakyat. It was a mind blowing experience and I am utimately grateful that I got the chance to contribute my effort for the carnival.

As for the speech choir, I wrote script as i was the leader for the item. It is definitely something that I fond of because the speech choir was in English. I previously had led a speech choir and became the conductor but bcas this time around, I had to contribute my voice for musik rakyat, so i found it hard to divide my tine between the two. So i appointed Ami to become the conductor and I got into the line-ups as we were actually lacking of men's power. It was really fun, though.

Becoming one of the singers for musik rakyat had really offered me with once in a while experience. I got to sing a few songs and some of them were Sayang Kinabalu and Tanak Kampung. It's been a while since i last performed in front of such a huge crowd and it was something that I would never forget. Here are some photos taken at the carnival :)

No comments: