It's hard to find a friend. It's hard to find a friend. -Tom Petty

Photobucket

Saturday, November 2, 2013

After 2 years. Yes, 2 years.

My last post was in 2011. And now we are already in the fourth quarter of 2013. Many things have happened in these past two years. Of course, I won't spill out everything here but just so you know that I would love to start writing in this blog, again. Social websites are created one after another but I think I wanna go back to blogging. I've deleted my twitter account, deactivated my facebook and here I am, quenching my thirst for writing.

  Guys,
I am now in Lipis, Pahang. Doing my degree in Tesl programme. I was kicked out from Iprm and got transferred here. Regardless, that doesn't change my life drastically. But the fact that I met a few amazing people here makes me love this place a lot.

For a beginning, I do not want to write a long, agonizing post because I know nobody's gonna read this. So till we meet again. Salam :)

No comments: